A Collaborative Effort. Although this campaign is only in its second year, we have made a concerted effort to work with offices across campus, as well as to consult organizations that continuously strive to improve student life.
We hope to improve the campaign every year by getting feedback from many in the university community.
Key Campus Partners
- Career Center – Developing campaign content and promotions, resources for students planning for graduate studies and careers
- Congress of the South Forty– Promotion for residental undergraduate student
- First Year Center – Move-In day activities, Choices 101, and other programs for incoming students
- Office of Residential Life – Developing campaign content, promotion, and programming
- Resident Student Advisory Board (RSAB) – Student feedback on content, prizes, and promotion
- S.A.R.A.H. – Helpline for victims of sexual assault
- Student Health Services – Developing campaign content and promotions, alcohol education, the Date, CHEERS, and other health education programs
- Student Involvement & Leadership – Organizing the official Student Planner and First Friday
- WashU Police Department – Developing campaign content